FTTH GYFTA 6C Optical Fiber Cable
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned into a loose tube made of high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP), sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. An aluminum polyethylene laminate (APL) is applied around the cable core .then; the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4. Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
5. PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
6. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
Steel wire used as the central strength member:
Loose tube filling compound
100% cable core filling
APL moisture barrier
Long-distance communication and LAN.
It's suitable for duct, especially for the places with high requirement for moisture-proof.
Long haul communication or inter-office communication.